Jeppesen FlightDeck VFR Scandinavia med 1 års revisjon
Elevate Your Flying with Mobile FliteDeck VFR
Available for Europe, United States and South Africa new!
Our VFR aviation iPad app has been designed from the ground up by pilots, for pilots. We focused on your mobile flying needs by simplifying your workflow within one intuitive tablet interface. Our app now also includes a matrix-driven color overlay weather. From pre-flight through post-flight, you will be able to enjoy your VFR flying passion with greater ease and less work. Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial today and take your love of VFR where it belongs–up in the sky!
The Only Mobile Application Designed Strictly for the VFR Pilot
Do one thing and do it right. That was our mandate when creating Mobile FliteDeck VFR. We know you have a lot of choices in the market, and it doesn’t take more than a few online clicks to find charting apps that promise to be everything to everyone. More isn’t always better. In fact, these apps often succeed only in providing an overwhelming amount of information frustratingly buried within screen after screen. With our app, finding information is quick and easy.
Less is More with Data-Driven Jeppesen VFR Charting Information
- Automatic Zooming – Provides just the right scale for every phase of flight, all without pilot input - like a modern car nav system.
- Automatic Airspace Warnings – Audio and visual alerts in case of potential airspace infringements.
- Automatic NOTAM pre-selection – Links NOTAMs automatically to route, date and time.
- Graphical Weather Matrix – Provides graphical planning guidance by route, date and time.
- Continuous Map – There is no switching between pre-composed charts - it's one continuous workflow and the information you need, tailored for each phase of flight.
- Standardized Information Display – Provides more than 3000 European airfields through a common high-quality display format.
- Automatic Flight Track Recording
- Automatic Flight Logging
- iCloud Synchronization
- User Defined Waypoints
- VFR Text (General Part, Chart Related Text)
- Bi-Weekly NavData Updates
- Help Screens