Most Communications systems require an AC or DC power source. David Clark's Voice Powered System requires only your voice to generate the power needed.
When you speak, your voice travels to a transmitter causing fluctuations in a magnetic circuit. This creates a small amount of current (approximately 20 micro amperes), which is enough to operate the receivers on up to six headsets.
In its simplest application, a Voice Powered System can be just two Headsets and a jumper cord. For more headsets, greater distances, or portable applications, use David Clark jack plates, jumper cords, or junction box.
Over-the-Head, Dual Ear, Noise-Shielded Microphone
David Clark H5010 Voice-Powered Headset features:
- Headset with Noise-Shielded Microphone.
- A push-to-talk switch is located on the Microphone Shield.
- Recommended for Noise Levels to 125 dB.
- Soft, ribbed head pad design stands up to everyday use and provides excellent comfort
- Foam filled ear seals provide outstanding comfort and secure fit
- 30-inch straight cord and single plug, electrical connector
- NSN: 5965012791075
- MSHA Approval Number 9B-67
Varekode 1F201102 Størrelse Nei Produksjonsland